Supervisor Housekeeping (m/f/d)
The Hotel Sacher Vienna was opened in 1876 by Eduard Sacher, the son of the world-famous inventor of the original Sacher Torte.
It is the only privately run luxury hotel in Vienna just across from the State Opera House and for over 140 years has stood for Viennese charm and contemporary luxury, which are reflected in each of the 152 rooms as well as in our exclusive spa area.
The Hotel Sacher Vienna very successfully combines tradition with modernity and thus offers a distinctive atmosphere with the highest level of comfort, perfect service and individual attention.
Would you like to provide our guests an unforgettable stay? Then you are the right person as Supervisor Housekeeping (m/f/d)!
- Control of cleaned rooms and public areas with regard to the high Sacher and Leading Hotels of the World standards.
- Instruction and guidance of the entire housekeeping team
- Duty roster planning and staff management
- Recording and forwarding of repair tasks
- Implementation of periodic cleaning programs
- Administrative activities including lost and found
- Creating special guest experiences in collaboration with all departments of the hotel
- You have several years of working in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You like to work in a teamYou love and live for quality and luxury
- Working in a modern, constantly growing and world-famous family business
- Challenging and varied range of tasks with long-term prospects
- Further training and development opportunities within the framework of the Sacher School of Excellence
- Employee & family benefits within the Sacher Group
- Free meals in our employee cafeteria
- An open and team-oriented corporate culture
- Rental of uniforms, incl. cleaning
The minimum monthly gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement is € 1.853,--.
The willingness to overpay is of course given for this position and is based on your qualifications and professional experience.
Become a part of the Sacher family - We are looking forward to your application!